Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sorry no pictures

I have not been doing a great job with my camera lately, so no pictures this time. Since the last post, Blake went to the ENT and he is having tubes placed in his ears this Tuesday. I am hoping that this will take care of most of his medical issues. The rotten thing about the whole thing is that he will now have to wear ear plugs whenever he gets in the water. I am really hoping he is going to be ok with that because he has just recently started to swim and he loves the pool now. He will jump in and swim all over the pool with no fear now. We are going to have plugs made just for him and he will be able to pick the color out, so I am hoping this will make him be ok with wearing them. Only time will tell. Other than that, there is no real news coming out of our house. I hope everyone is having a great summer so far.

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

That's crummy about the ear plugs, but hopefully he won't mind them and you won't forget them too often. Are you doing ISR swimming with him? Oh, and thanks for warning us in the title that there would be no pictures...

Amanda L said...

I think you will be glad you went ahead and did this. Chase did not have to wear earplugs which I thought was crazy. I kept asking the doc and he said if he stayed on top of the water then he didn't have to have them. I made him wear them anyways, at first, just in case, but he kept taking them out so it was not worth it.