Saturday, May 31, 2008

Better days





Since my last post, I have had much better days. The kids and I were scheduled to fly into Atlanta two days after Kayce had her seizure. I was not sure that I really wanted to chance flying with the kids by myself after that incident but the morning we were to fly out went well and we went on our way. Thankfully, the kids did great and we had a very nice visit in Atlanta and Kentucky. Of course, the wellness did not last long and as soon as we got home Blake started to run a fever and was feeling horrible. We went to the Doctor and he said that it looks like Blake has elmers glue in his ear. Of course it is not glue but it is so full of fluid that is what it looks like. We are off to see a ENT on Monday and have accepted the fact that we will more than likely be getting tubes in his ears, and possibly removing his adnoids and/or tonsils. As much as I really don't want him to have to go through all of that, I am so ready for him to not be sick and on antibiotics all the time. Other than that, things are going great. We have been swimming a lot and Blake is really taking off this summer. He is all over the pool!! Kayce loves it to. She is not afraid to step right off into the water. Here are some pics of the kids at the pool.

1 comment:

Amanda L said...

We did tubes, tonsils, and adenoids last July. It was a great decision and I wish I had done it sooner! Love you and miss you.