Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wonderful site for busy moms

I have recently made the best purchase I have ever made for my own sanity. I became a member of the ezmealz program and I LOVE it!!! This is a meal planning program that you pay 15 dollars every three months for. Basically, these two women sit down and take the sale ads for many different stores and they make a menu that includes seven dinners ( a main course and two sides). Every week you log on to the site and you print the menu, which includes three different grids. One box has the menu for each night, the next box has the ingredients that you will need for that night and the last box tells you how to make everything in a few easy steps. You also get a shopping list that is broken down according the the layout of the store. So you have produce, meats, canned goods, and so on. The best part about this is that they base the menus off of what is on sale for the week and the meals are wonderful. There are many different stores and meal options to choose from so there really is something for everyone. I have been doing this for 3 months now and I have to say that I do not have the first complaint. I have not made the same meal twice and every night my husband tells me how much he loved the meal. Check it out and I know you will be as happy as I am.

Click on the link on my page for the ezmealz plan.

No comments: