Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Our new game!!!



Blake and Kayce have a new game. We bought Kayce a cheap (10 dollars) babydoll stroller for her birthday this year. She is able to walk behind it and she loves to push it around. This morning I came around the corner to Blake holding Kayce and putting her in the stroller. I hid around the corner because I wanted to see what was going on but did not want them to see me. He was very careful and even strapped her in. Then they were off. She was laughing hysterically and he was zooming her around the house as fast as he could. It was the funniest thing I have seen in awhile.

Kayce is still refusing to walk. Really wants no part of it. As long as she has something to hold on to, she will try and walk but don't even think about letting go of her hands. She has a new spot in the house that she likes to play on. It is the box that holds Blakes geotrax cars. If I can not find her, I can pretty much bet that she will be on top of the box.

That is what is going on in this house these days. Life is an adventure!!!

2 comments:

Susie said...

They are soooo Cute! If i cn'at find my son nowaday he is in his Car!

Amanda L said...

Holy cow she is cute. She could be a baby model. I can't wait to actually meet her.