Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Here little lizard






After my last post, I sat down to a stare off with the lizard. I called my friend, Melanie, and collectively we deceided that the best plan of action would be to get my broom and a bucket and try to swat the lizard off the ceiling and onto the floor so that I could throw the bucket on top of him and put him outside. This after we decieded that sucking him up in the vacuum cleaner would not be such a great idea for anyone involved. After thirty minutes off swatting and chasing, the little lizard had retreated to under my bookcase and will not show his face. Darren just called and said, " just leave him, he will find his way out or die trying". I love the male perspective. The lizard will die and then a nice little smell will fill my house. And on top of it all, my favorite person just got voted off American Idol. AGHHHH!! Ok, off to try and catch the little *****. And of course, here are some recent pics of the kids.

1 comment:

Amanda L said...

that reminds me of the time the bird got in our house when we all lived together. Remember? Good times! I love the image I have of you chasing a lizard around your house.