Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bitter Sweet

Well, it is official. Kayce is no longer nursing. I have mixed feelings on this. On one hand, HOORAY!!!! My body is all mine again. I don't have to think about what I am eating or drinking any longer. I am free from the horrible nursing bras. I am done!!!! On the other hand, I am no longer the only one who can put her to bed. I am not sure that we are going to have any more little kiddo's, so I am probably done forever. This chapter in my life is closed.

2 comments:

Amanda L said...

I know exactly what you mean. there is just something so special about nursing your baby b/c only you can do it. Be strong. Thanks for always posting comments and giving me encouragement. Love you.

MaryBeth said...

I know exactly what you mean... even though trying to nurse the trio only lasted until they were 7 months and it was the hardest thing I've ever tried to do, the end was very bittersweet!