Thursday, September 20, 2007

My clothes monster

Blake is so funny these days. Of course, he is funny when he is not getting into something, which is most of the time. So in those spare moments, he is doing some pretty funny stuff. The most recent being that he likes to wear pajamas. He loves them. The past couple of days I have put him down for his nap in the clothes he is wearing for the day (shorts and t-shirt) and he wakes up in long sleeve, long pants pajamas. He is very neat about the whole thing. He puts the shorts and t-shirt in the dirty clothes and makes sure to close his pajama drawer when he done changing. When he wakes up, he insists on wearing the pajamas for the rest of the day. It doesn't matter that it is still in the 90's here in good ole sunny florida and that he sweats the whole time he is running around. Nope, he has to keep those winter pajamas on. Whatever makes him happy, right??? He is also saying the funniest things. I have a list of Blakeism's:
1. tomorrow in actually "tomoyo"
2. in the morning is "tomorning"
3. most mornings he wakes up and tells me that he dreamed about "the jungle".
4. Darren is "yes, mam". This one makes me really laugh. Of course, Darren does not see the humor.
5. Kayce will forever be "baby Kayce".

THere are more but I have "mommy brain" these days and can't remember them all. I will keep posting them as I remember.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Annie-
I am glad someone can translate toddler lingo. I am so confused!
Love,
Con