Wednesday, September 5, 2007

We are being taken over by ANTS!!!!!

I HATE ANTS!!!!!!!!! Not the big fire ants and not the big black ones but the little bitty microscopic annoying little ones. If one day my family and I go missing, just walk into our back yard and look in one of the ant hills and you will find us. I really feel like I spend the majority of my life battling the ants and they are winning the battle. Unfortunately, Dan the bug man said the best thing to do is to use terro. The problem with this is that you put a drop of this mixture on a piece of paper and put it down in their path. Then the problem has to get much worse before it gets better. The idea is that the ants will ingest the poison and then carry it back to the rest of their family and then they will all die. Last night I swear I had millions of these little pests in my bedroom and the sliding glass door. Blake LOVED it!!! It was driving my mad and he was using his hammer to "kill" them one by one. I have to admit, it did keep him entertained for quite some time but should I be a little concerned that he found enjoyment in "killing" them??? Secretly, I was enjoying him kill them. Bad mommy!!!!! I guess in the end it is working because today there are only a few of them left. I guess I have won the battle for now. Next week might be a different story.

1 comment:

Susie said...

The Ants come marching one by one Hurrah, hurrah.....(teeHee)